This is the easiest dessert ever invented! Not only it’s delicious but super healthy too! It’s raw, vegan, paleo and just yummy. Addition of avocado gives it a fluffy texture. If you want to refrigerate it for longer remember to add 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil. I use it with porridge, toast, pancakes… or on its own.
What age? For a baby who already have had few meals.
Here I’ve added some crushed dry freezed raspberries so you can see red spots here and there.
Finio preferred just chocolate mousse and I had a layer of avo + banana + lemon. Yummy!
- • 1 ripe banana
- • 1 ripe avocado
- • 1 tablespoon carob/cocoa powder
- • toppings: fresh fruit (strawberries!), crushed nuts, almond flakes, hemp seeds, shredded coconut
- • if you want to refrigerate it for a few days add 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil or ghee
- Blend banana and avocado flesh in a food processor till smooth. Add carob/cocoa powder and blend till incorporated. DONE 🙂 Enjoy!
- Remember to add some melted coconut oil if you want to refrigerate it over few days. Some people add honey or other sweetener and a pinch of salt but it's perfect for us like this.