Buckwheat profiteroles are easy to make at home and make creamy soups fun!
What age? The recipe contains eggs.
- • 1/2 cup water
- • 1/4 cup butter (30g)
- • 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- • 2 eggs
- • Spices : a pinch of black pepper, paprika, garlic, salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper (greased).
- 2. In saucepan, bring water, butter and spices to boil. Place saucepan on the wooden board and add flour and stir until thickened dough doesn’t stick to sides of saucepan.
- 3. Crack 1 egg into the saucepan and stir well between. Add the 2nd egg and stir till well incorporated & smooth.
- 4. Using a piping bag and plain nozzle, pipe the mixture into small balls in lines across the baking sheet.
- 5. Bake for approx 20 min or until golden. Take the baking sheets out of the oven and let the balls cool completely before transferring to the plate. [I use a knife to help remove them from the baking sheet.